Word-by-Word Editing can provide quality editing for your research organization.
Whether it is a research report, grant proposal, correspondence, research summary for a lay audience, or any other agency document, I will help you proofread
and polish your text. My academic training in the social sciences allows me to offer high-quality substantive feedback (click here to read more about my background and experience).
My writing philosophy can be summed up in four words: clear, informative, concise, and polished.
Click here to read more about my writing philosophy.
As part of my agency and government editing services, I will:
Benefits of using Word-by-Word's agency and government editing services include:
- Correct spelling mistakes
- Fix grammatical and punctuation errors
- Rectify awkward sentences and phrases
- Note gaps in logic or ideas
- Find and fix inconsistencies in the document
- Improve the flow and organization of the writing
- Tailor the text to appeal to the intended audience
- Create a very polished and extremely readable document
I am dedicated to helping you meet your project deadline and I always finish projects in a timely manner.
I enjoy working with people and am committed to fostering excellent relationships with my clients.
- Having a fresh set of eyes read your work and catch any errors
- Saving you valuable time when you are trying to juggle many projects
- Having an editor who works closely with you in order to understand your goals
- Creating a final document that is extremely polished and professional
- Shaping your document in order to best appeal to your target audience
- Having an editor who is willing to make the service fit your budget, big or small
You can contact me via e-mail at jeggerling at gmail.com or via phone at 608-238-5652 or 608-658-8420.